- Instructor: Mukesh Garg
- Lectures: 3
- Duration: 10 weeks
In Digital Marketing, it is very necessary to get insights into your website to understand how it performs. By knowing its performance level, you can create a new strategy so that in future your website can attract more audience and potential customers.
Nowadays, Google Analytics and Webmaster tools are used by Digital Marketing professionals effectively. Learn by Google Analytics and Webmaster Course.
Google Analytics is an analytical tool provided by Google. You need to create a business account along with your website link so that this tool can successfully track your site’s performance. This tool helps you to monitor the following aspects-
- The total number of visitors to your website. You can also find the number of new visitors and bounced visitors.
- The durations of times which the visitors spend at your site.
- Geographical locations of the visitors.
- Which pages of your site have been visited by your site visitors?
- The links and sites which have referred enough number of visitors to your site.
- Which keywords are more effective to drive the audience?
- Identifying the contents of your website which brings more traffic.
- The rate of conversion.
On the other hand, Google Webmaster tools find out how Google looks at your website online. These tools can fix your site so that the visibility of your site can be improved. Some of the benefits of Webmaster tools are as follows-
- These tools will help to identify the pages or contents which are creating problems for Google to crawl your site.
- These tools find the effectiveness of each query which the visitors use in Google Search Engine to find your website.
- Effectiveness of each link or backlink used in the site.
- HTML errors.
- The number of blocked URLs.